What is the Boating Industry Top 100?
The Top 100 is an annual ranking of dealerships that are unsurpassed in overall business operations, customer service, professionalism and all the characteristics that go along with them.
Dealerships must submit details and data that supports the information provided for each criteria section of the review process. The rankings are determined through both quantitative and qualitative data provided.
What does it take to be a Boating Industry Top 100 Dealer?
Managing a dealership to high levels of customer service, high volume sales and profits, is no easy task. Simultaneously creating an atmosphere that exceeds high consumer expectations can be even more difficult. For the most professional of dealerships, however, these tasks have not only become second nature, but they are firmly integrated in the business’ day-to-day operations. They understand that delivering on the promise of the boating lifestyle – not just a boat – is the No. 1 key to success.
A dealership must:
- Display a consistent and clear understanding that the profitability of the organization is directly related to the extent that it focuses on customer satisfaction;
- Provides customers with an experience worth returning for and recommending to others;
- Prepares for future success with sound planning, marketing and training initiatives;
- Ensures an exceptional boating lifestyle.
- Lodder’s Marine has been named to Boating Industry’s Top 100 list since 2005